October 22, 2013

New Craft Room Storage Dresser

Well everyone, I finally finished a piece of furniture for my craft room.  Remember when I found these babies on craigslist a couple weeks ago ? The tall one was "choosen"....hahaha.

Craft Room Storage Dresser


I'm so happy with how this turned out. 

Craft Room Storage Dresser


Craft Room Storage Dresser



Craft Room Storage Dresser


I laid down to take a picture from a different angle and when I focused, I saw....
my little buddy Duncan.  Little guy follows me EVERYWHERE.

Craft Room Storage Dresser


So anyhow...this dresser replaced a plastic storage unit that I had been using for all my craft supplies since I started crafting.  It holds much more than the plastic unit did -- so yay for that!  Plus it makes the room look a bit more "put-together".  

I used an off brand white paint for the top and sides, chalkboard paint for the drawers, and then put a glaze over the top and sides.  I didn't use a protective finish on this.  I didn't need to with the type of use it's going to be getting.

Soon enough, I will do a craft room reveal for you guys.  Stay tuned....

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I am always changing around my storage and where I want to put things. Love the idea of having it so easy to change the labels! (from the DBB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinned and following on Facebook, Bloglovin, Facebook and Pinterest. Have a great day. Linda

    Come share if you like:

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/10/what-to-do-weekends-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the storage idea for the craft room. I am trying to collect ideas for storage for my room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, once you get one piece in there it all seems to start falling into place. Being a crafty gal, I find that I end up with more stuff than I need.

      Delete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!