September 25, 2013

Half Done Projects...

Half done projects are all over my house.  And lately, it has become harder and harder to get to any of them.  I have so much stuff to blog about and sell....once I COMPLETE some projects.  It has been frustrating!  And I realized that about 75% of my problem is organization.  Not that I can't keep myself organized but when you so much you want to do and so much you NEED to do....sometimes things like cleaning and organization take a back-burner.  

So I set out and made myself a weekly cleaning schedule. It has been working wonderfully!  I keep it on my Google Drive so I can look at it wherever I'm at.  And while I've been cleaning...I've noticed that keeping everything organized is pretty important to keeping stress levels down at home.  And having clean work-spaces totally makes using them more inviting.  I actually WANT to get some crafting down with my clean and organized spaces!

But anyhow....back to half done projects.  I wanted to share with you my two work spaces...and what they look like now that I started organizing them....



Here is my craft room.  Obviously this space is not finished and yes it's messy. But you should have seen the BEFORE picture.  I couldn't' even get in there.  This is major progress and I am so excited it's starting to come along. 

And I am in-love with my new shelves!! They just went up this morning!!  The color was a bit random (ASCP) and I only did one light coat of paint on them.  But I love them.  The little table is my latest find.  I can't decide if I want to paint it white or black.  What do you think?? 



Then there is my outside work-space......

This one was about as bad as the craft room.  Only there were much larger items scattered all over the place.  There was no organization here either.  But the Mr whipped out his tool-belt and turned our old closet doors into work benches for me.  How sweet was that??? Of course everything is going to be painted...but now that the weather is cooler that might have to wait till next year.  

I can't wait to get these spaces finished so I can show you the befores and afters.

Linking To These Parties...
The Shabby Creek Cottage

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem here!! My husband and I were just "chatting" about it last night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much nicer having everything starting to come together. And makes for a more productive day.

      Delete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!