August 13, 2013

DIY Wedding - Paper Flower Ideas


Happy Wednesday everybody! I hope your week is treating you well. The last few days have been go-go-go around here.  I've been trying to incorporate some sort of wedding planning into my -- already busy -- schedule every day.  This week flowers are the focus. 

Because I do everything myself already, I wouldn't think about having real flowers at the wedding.  And that really has nothing to do with me being cheap (although I am lol). I just really like how you can get a vintage/rustic feel when you make them on your own. Plus, they don't die and I can have some for keepsakes.

 Here is a list of flowers that I am loving right now.   They can be used for everyday decorating as well!


















I've been working on a couple of different styles this week. The best part? My daughter likes to help and that means I get to hang out with her AND do crafts :) 

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. woo look great paper flowers was good idea for wedding decoration well plan in wedding planner android app free

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!