December 19, 2011

Dear Santa…

I was thinking it might be a good idea to write Santa a Christmas list this year. Just in case he was wondering about all the cool things I reeeeally need want ;) Do any of you have a Christmas list?


vincent-christmas-list{Source: Make Her Up}


haha…no that’s not my list. But I thought it was pretty cute. I’ve gone through the list in my head a few times…and all the stuff I reeeeally want is reeeeally expensive {for my budget anyhow}. Maybe that’s why the stuff is on the list…?? hmm…


sewing machine
I think everyone in our home would benefit from my having a sewing machine. No more holes in pants, no more pants that are six inches longer then everyone. We’d all be much comfier due to the large quantity of throw pillows lying around – not to mention blankets, scarves, and maybe even a slipcover for that ugly chair in the living room. Just saying :)

canon rebel
Oh yes…she is the one :) Have you ever seen such beauty? With a camera like this, all of my blogger friends would have such prettier pictures to look at when they read my blog. Isn’t that reason enough?
iphone chargerI’d like one of these car chargers for my phone that also plays music. I am sooo sick of constantly making CD’s and then trying to figure out what is what in my disk changer in the car. This would make my life waaay easier :)
glue gunI do need a glue gun. Serious. Mine has died and I have about six thousand projects in mind that require this one tool. I guess you get what you pay for right? At $6 and lasting what…3 years…I guess I got my moneys worth.    

What are some things you have on your list this year?

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sewing machine wish! I can't live without one. Oh, and I'm coveting that camera too ...

    Wishing you and your family a very merry holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) I love your christmas list {both of them}!!!!! You NEED a sewing machine NEED! They are so fun! I can only imagine the projects that you would do with one!!!! Annndddd if you are serious about the camera thing..... I have an older DSLR canon EOS that I might be getting rid of in the near future (to up grade).... don't know how you feel about used?!?!?!? Regardless you should come and play with mine and see if you love them!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. So nice to meet you just found your lovely blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you on the Sasse Life's Sunday Social!

    I'm in need of a new sewing machine. our old one has something wrong w/ the bobbin... I took it to a man in town that can repair just about anykind of sewing machine and even HE couldn't fix it. I have one more person to try, then it will be time to start pricing again... :/


    I'd love to have a dslr camera... dare to dream!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!